Sunday, November 29, 2009

Holy cow I have been sucking it up lately! I'm not sure when I last run. I don't know why it is so hard for me to get back into this but I really need to start getting serious! I went home for Thanksgiving this weekend and it is just becoming more and more apparent how much weight I am gaining. At first i thought well 5 pounds isn't so bad that will be easy to get rid of but soon 5 turned into 10 and now 10 and has turned into 20! I really really really need to get my act together and at least get myself back down to where I was and hopefully below that. I am going to try really hard this week to workout at least 5 days (running 3 days) and eat at least 2 fruits and 3 veggies a day. thats basically what I did before when I lost weight so I know that if I can stick to it I can do it again. So here we go I will report back tomorrow about my workout.

No comments: