Thursday, November 19, 2009
Ok so yesterday I decided to do a speed workout. I got to the field house and they were having a P.E class in there or something so the track was occupied. I almost just gave up and went home but I knew how proud I would be of myself if I just sucked it up and ran on the treadmill, so off I went. It was actually not to bad running on the treadmill and it helped me keep my pace up. My goal for the next couple of weeks with my speed workouts is to get my sets in under 6:00. It is still a pretty tough time for me so I am hoping after a couple more weeks I can maybe knock it down to 5:45. Ok well here were my times.
set 1- 6:23
set 2 - 5:56
set 3 - 5:54
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment