Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Today was a cross-training day for me so I decided to do the elliptical. went for 40 minutes and I feel like it was a pretty good workout, I was sweating like a pig. I brought some notes with me so I could be reviewing while I was working out and it was really great it made the time go by pretty fast. I'm a little worried I'm getting sick, I've been feeling on the verge the last couple days so I am hoping it will just go away in stead of getting worse but only time will tell. Its so frustrating I swear every-time I decide I want to start working out I get sick and then I take a couple days off and then I get out of my rhythm and stop altogether. I'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment