Thursday, November 12, 2009
SPEED WORKOUT?
Ok so today was my speed workout. I went to the Field house and ran on the track. I started off by warming up for 1o minutes and then did three sets of 4 laps and walked two laps in-between those. Actually I only walked 1 lap after the first set and I think it might work a little better because with two laps I have almost cooled down too much. Ok so here are my times
Set 1- 6:33
Set 2- 6:12
Set 3-6:00
My goal before I started running today was to be under 6:00 each time. I realize now that when i wrote my times from my last speed run I was wrong, instead of the 1st time being 5:58 it was actually 6:58. So even though I didn't get them all at 6:00 or less I still think I did better than last time because I was able to improve each set.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great improvement each set! Great job! I usually don't walk in between, I usually just run really slow. Maybe you could try that, but if walking a lap works I think that's fine.
Post a Comment