Friday, November 6, 2009

LAST MINUTE DECISIONS

So my friend Matt is running a 10k on saturday and he kept telling me I should run it with him, I told him he was crazy, that I couldn't even run three miles yet. Well then yesterday I ran 3 miles and I was pleasantly surprised with myself. He came over that night and was still bugging me about running with him and I just kept saying no, no, no. Then he tells me that they are doing a 5k at the same place, I told him I would think about it but I was not saying yes. I really was thinking about it but the race wouldn't be starting till 10:00 and I had to work at 12:00 so I just decided that would be cutting it too close so I just told him no. So today right after I got home from school I got a call from work telling me that they didn't need me to come in today or tomorrow. Now I really had no good excuse not to go and run the 5k. So what did I do I went right on down to al's sporting good store and registered for the race. So folks long story short I will be running the First Dam Run (yes thats really what its called) tomorrow and 10:00 am!!!!

1 comment:

horrocks_love said...

Where's it at? We are going to Heber in the morning but it would be fun to watch you.