Tuesday, November 10, 2009
SPPED RUN TURN TEMPO RUN
So my trainier (coke) gave me a schedule to follow this week. I was supposed to do a speed workout today then a tempo run on thursday and then a long run on saturday.
I woke up this morning totally planning on doing my speed workout, I was actually kind of excited about it. I went to class in my running clothes so I could go to the field house (school gym) and run on the track. As I was walking out of class I realized I had forgotten my school ID which mean I couldn't go to the field house.
By the time I walked home I decided I didn't want to go all the way up to campus again so I just decided to do my tempo run. So I ran 3 miles and my time was 35:41, so I beat my 5k time by a little more than 3 minutes!!! I was so excited when I saw that, now my goal is to beat my time when I run the turkey trot next weekend, I am hoping to do it in 35 minutes so I am going to have to work hard the next two weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a great goal for next weekend. I think you can totally do it! Tempo runs are hard hu? They're fun though. It's always awesome when you go faster than you have before.
Post a Comment