Saturday, December 5, 2009

a week and I've done it!

Ok so I know in my last post I said I was going to start being better and well I haven't been doing so well. I have been eating better but not eating great but at least there has been some improvement. I finally got up the motivation to go work out this morning. I was going to go running but low and behold it was snowing pretty hard outside, so i had to clean off my car and drive up to campus so I could workout at the field house. I ended up riding a bike for 20 minutes and then I decided to get on the treadmill and jogged for like 20 min. I picked up the pace for the last 2 minutes so I could have at least run 1.5 miles. So all in all not my best run but I don't care because at least I went!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

good job. Just getting into a routine is the hard part.