Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Christmas Vacation!
So yesterday was the beginning of christmas break! I have decided that I really need to start working out a lot more. DUH Katie! So anyways I got up yesterday and went to the gym my goal was to work out for 2 hours but I ran on the treadmill for an hour. By the end my hips here hurting but I did it. I did 4 miles so they were really slow but for right now I want to focus on just getting at least an hour of cardio in a day. Like I said before I was going to go for 2 hours but i was just tired and I couldn't stick it out. Maybe tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's great that you can stay on the treadmill for an hour! That's hard! I think running for an hour is a good goal. Them maybe you could do some strength training after that. Is that what you were thinking or did you mean you wanted to run for 2 hours?? Cuz that would be too long! :) Glad you got in there, an hour's amazing!
Post a Comment