Monday, December 31, 2007
New Years!!!!
So can I tell you how excited I am for tonight! well honestly I am a little nervous about how this whole thing is going to go but also excited in a terrified way. You see I will be going to my first Bar/Club tonight. Don't worry though I do plan to be the designated driver so my blood alcohol level wilbe at a 0.0 One of the reasons I am excited about this is that I have never had to use my ID for anything that you have to be 21 for so as stupid as that is I'm excited about that. The other reason I am excited is that my life is pretty dull right now so doing somthing different anything different is great to me. So wish me luck on my fun night out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YES! Club night!!!
Post a Comment