Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Clubs Are AWESOME!!!!
So as I said before I went to a club on New Years Eve, and it was soooo much fun! I was really kind of worried about being around a bunch of drunk people but I honestly woudn't have known they were drunk if I hadn't seen them drinking. In the movies drunk people don't make any sense and they are always falling down. I have learned that drunk people are excelent dancers and other than being a little extra happy they seem pretty normal. The dancing was way fun too, a little scarry at times with the hoards of men dancing around you, with not so pure intentions, but laisa the girl I work with was a very good body gaurd, if anyone got too close or got creepy she would just dance over by them and give them a little shove and they were gone. But really it wasn't that bad. I drank water and acted as the designated driver, bailey did too. Then we went home. I had to work in the morning so that sucked but it was worth it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had a fun night. And I'm glad that you were safe and nothing bad happen to you. AND it was really, really, really, really, really fun to see you!!! We all need to get together more! Don't you think?
Post a Comment