Monday, January 7, 2008
New Year Resolutions
Ok so I know I am about a week behind with my resolutions but I finally decided on what they are going to be. Ya know I didn't used to be a resolution kind of person but two years ago I actually acomplished the goal I had made (to do a triathlon) so then last year I thought I would try it again, and I did it (running 1/2 marathon). So I have decided that this declaring of your resolutions really does work because then everyone you know can hold you accountable for your goals. So here they are:
1: Loose 25 pounds
2: Get out of Debt
3: Finish Going through Preach my Gospel, Read Scriptures every day.
The last two years I have only done one thing so I am kind of steping it up this year j/k. But really I think that if I can acomplish these things it will really help to improve my life. I guess you could say they are things for my mind, body and soul. We will say the debt thing is for the mind wich is kind of true.
So like I said the reason I tell everyone my resolutions is so you guys can help keep me on track so feel free to ask me about how they are going anytime you want, that way I will always want good things to report.
1: Loose 25 pounds
2: Get out of Debt
3: Finish Going through Preach my Gospel, Read Scriptures every day.
The last two years I have only done one thing so I am kind of steping it up this year j/k. But really I think that if I can acomplish these things it will really help to improve my life. I guess you could say they are things for my mind, body and soul. We will say the debt thing is for the mind wich is kind of true.
So like I said the reason I tell everyone my resolutions is so you guys can help keep me on track so feel free to ask me about how they are going anytime you want, that way I will always want good things to report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Kudos to you Katie. My resolution was, 'make 2008 less @$#&%! than 2007.' :)
Katie I LOVE your goals. You have inspired me! Good luck, I'm sure you will accomplish them!
Is it just me or is "Preach my Gospel" a tad bit on the boring side to study? I'm only on chapter3, so I hope it picks up a bit! Good luck Katie!
(erin wiemers)
Post a Comment