Sunday, January 17, 2010

WEEKS WORKOUT

So I did pretty good this last week with my training schedule. There were a couple days where I didn't make it to the workout, but all in all I am pretty happy with the week. Here is how it went

Monday- one of the days I missed
Tuesday- I ran 2.5 miles and then did strength training
Wednesday- Cross training rode the bike for 30 minutes
Thursday- Ran 2 miles
Friday- Cross training, elliptical for 60 minutes

I was supposed to run 4 miles on saturday but I had some friend up for the weekend so I have decided I will run 4 miles on Monday. Monday is only a stretch and strength day so I figure I will have a good stretching session after my run. I am a little nervous to run 4 miles I haven't run that far in a long time but I know it will feel so good after I have done it.

No comments: