Saturday, January 9, 2010

A RUN WITH THE SIS

I stayed at my sisters house last night in Salt Lake, and Coke thought it would be a good idea for us to go on a run together while I was there. She found this 3 mile loop that is up by the Capital Building. I am not going to lie I wasn't excited to go running, it had been more than a week since my last run and I just wasn't feeling it. We started out pretty slow, coke stayed back with me for a while but after about a mile she sped up so she could do her long run and catch back up with me. I was really not enjoying the run till about mile 2, I guess it takes a while to warm up. When I got to the end I was loving it, I felt so good. I ran the last little bit as fast as I could and that always gives me runners high which I just love. I have decided that I need to run outside more, I just don't get the awesome feeling I get when I am outside. After I was done I just felt so good; I was proud of myself for running the whole time and I just felt more confident. Its weird how running can do that for you.

No comments: