Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bored

Have you ever been bored to tears? I think I have passed that point and reached bored to insanity.  Some of you know how I get when I have been bored all day, I am sure you are rolling your eyes just thinking about how annoying I am about to be to the next person I see (because I am so excited to see them) I have been hanging out with my grandma all day, and I'm not saying that part is bad but we have run out of things to do and she is watching the news while I am down here surfing the web, well trying to catch a wave I guess.  Don't get me wrong I am sooooooooo happy that I am not at work and that I don't have to go back until saturday but I need some peeps down here to do stuff with. Everyone is working right now and I don't know how much more I can take.  So just a friendly reminder, DON'T NEGECT THE BORED! 
Thanks

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You MUST be bored, if you're updating your blog.

You know, there's always the Impossible Quiz 2. Just a thought.

Katie Horrocks said...

hey now I have been better, at least it hasn't been like two months.