Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Running.....or lack there of
So I am sure most of you remember my running phase last year, for new years I decided I was going to run a half marathon, and then for the next 8 months I ran and ran and ran. Then August 28, 2007 I did it. As cheesy as this sounds it was probably one of my happiest moments. the next couple days were followed by quite a bit of leg pain, but nothing too excruciating. Ever since that day in august I have not been able to motivate myself to start running again. Sure I go every once in a while, but nothing consistent. I really do want to get back into running again, I want something to do, that I like, that will get me back into shape. Ever since I moved home I have been slowly gaining weight, and that is just not ok with me! So what I really want to know is if there is someone who has some great way of staying motivated please feel free to share this knowledge with me. I need it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment