Monday, August 18, 2008

Customers

I realize that I work in a position that requires customer service, and I am fine with helping people find things, or answering questions, but I am not ok with complainers. We reuse hangers at my work, we send them to all the other stores in Utah so they can hang the stuff they send us. So this lady calls me today to officially complain. She was furious that we would not let her keep the hangers. I told her that it was our company's policy that we do not give customers hangers. She tells me that policy is just four letter word and it is ridiculous to use it. We are talking about hangers people, its not like someone yelled at her or anything. I just can't believe how rude people can be. I understand complaining when it is a valid complaint, but this was just rude and uncalled for. She almost ruined my day and I did not appreciate it.

No comments: